Thursday, 10 March 2016

Pegida-UK - Smoke, Mirrors and Zionism: The Zionist Takeover of PEGIDA-UK

Remember This Fact: With Jews You Lose!
I was expelled from UKIP, the United Kingdom Independence Party, during my candidacy as a prospective Member of Parliament for West Lancashire for my audacity to question the loyalty to Britain of a local Jewish Labour MP. My forthright decision to call Luciana Berger out for blatant treachery resulted in my being removed from the party just one week prior to the 2015 General Election. In fact, my dastardly Tweet was so egregious an abuse that UKIP’s leader, Mr Farage himself, felt compelled to hold a live nationally televised press conference on ITV to tell Britain how sorry he was that such a racist individual had slipped through the cracks of his party’s most stringent vetting process. Not only was I an embarrassment to the party and the fine people that had dedicated their time to the cause, I was to be removed effective immediately for daring to tell the truth to the people I was genuinely fighting to represent in Parliament.
(redicecreations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent comments welcome.Trolling will be SpamBoxed.