Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Approaching The Ultimate Event Horizon / Death

Death:The Final Frontier?
As an octogenarian at 82 years old, I find myself increasingly concerned with end-of-life preparation ~ but I also feel a subtle anticipatory pull from within which serves as a constant joyful reminder to me that time is seemingly contracting as I approach the ultimate event horizon of death and the point of convergence beyond it. To me, that point of convergence is an anticipated personal celebration as well as a loving reunion with loved ones who have passed on and who still exist within a Unified Field of love and soul consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space and also beneath our deepest fears ~ or as Elizabeth Kubler Ross wrote ~ “Death may be viewed as the curtain between the existence we are conscious of and the one that is hidden from us until we raise the curtain”
(veteranstoday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent comments welcome.Trolling will be SpamBoxed.