Thursday, 28 May 2015

Arizona anti-Muslim rally organizer defends selling ‘F*ck Islam’ shirt: ‘I’m a Marine’ and I’m not politically correct

This applies to *ALL* Religions.
The organizer of an anti-Muslim protest in Phoenix insisted on Wednesday that his event was intended to be non-violent despite including the sale of a shirt saying, “F*ck Islam.”
“I’m a Marine, and I am far from politically correct,” Jon Ritzheimer told KPNX-TV. “I’m outspoken, and I’ve just had it.”
The event, which is scheduled to be held on Friday outside a local mosque, will also include a “Draw Muhammed” contest similar to the one organized by conservative activist Pamela Geller in Garland, Texas earlier this month.
(rawstory)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent comments welcome.Trolling will be SpamBoxed.